Red stag were introduced to Patagonia in the 1920’s and have since thrived in various locations in Argentina. Similar to the Elk, the Red Stag Bulls follow the Red Hinds (cows) trying to assemble as large of a herd as possible. The months of March and April are when the Red Stag are in the “Roar” (Matting season) and provide the same thrills and excitement as Elk hunting during the September and October months in the United States.
This will be a hunt to remember for years to come and offers an unbelievable 95% success rate!
WHAT: 5 Days and 5 Nights WHERE: Northern Patagonia, Argentina
WHEN: March 1st to April 10th
HOW MUCH: $5,790 per hunter – (1) Record Book Red Stag and (1)Russian Boar per hunter
ADDITIONAL TROPHY LIST & PRICES:
- The cost for a Non-Hunter is $500 a day
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Water Buffalo - $3,500
- Extra Russian Boar - $900
- Mountain Lion - $3,500
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- All Meals
- 1x1 Guide
- Roundtrip transport to lodge from Bahia Blanca
- Airfare to Buenos Aires and Bahia Blanca
- Hunting license $345
- Gun entry permit ($100 per gun)
- Basic preparation for shipping - $150 per Stag
- Shipping it to your home or taxidermist
For more information or to book this package please call Toll Free (877) 858-3481 or fill out our contact form.