Highly prized in Argentina big game hunting is the Red stag, which can be found in the rugged mountain landscape within the Andes Mountains. These magnificent animals are very comparable to the elk in the United States. The hunt for the Red Stag can be described as a sport of the Royals. To hunt for the King's stag was a time-honored tradition of the elite in Europe. Now is your chance to partake of this majestic and challenging pursuit of the Red Stag.
This is one of the most demanding hunts that we have ever offered. Physical fitness is required for walking, horse riding, as well camping out in the mountains. We have an 85% success rate!
WHAT: 6 Days and 7 Nights WHERE: Andes Mountain in Argentina
WHEN: March 1st to April 10th
HOW MUCH: $8,125 per hunter – (1) Red Stag per hunter
ADDITIONAL TROPHY LIST & PRICES:
- There is a Maximum 2 hunters at a time
- The cost for a Non-Hunter to go in the Mountains is $5,500
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Additional Red Stag - $3,500
- (3) Extra Days of Trout Fly Fishing - $2,200 per person (Minimum of 2 people)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Lodging in tents (Camp out in the mountains, except for 1 or 2 nights at lodge depending how long the hunt goes)
- All Meals
- 1x1 Guide
- Roundtrip transport to lodge from Bariloche
- Airfare to Buenos Aires and Bariloche
- Hunting license $330
- Gun entry permit ($100 per gun)
- Basic preparation for shipping - $150 per Stag
- Shipping it to your home or taxidermist
For more information or to book this package please call Toll Free (877) 858-3481 or fill out our contact form.