Lake Huites Lodge Package Prices
- Package 1 - $1,245 per person 4 night 3 day
- Package 2 - $1,495 per person 5 night 4 day
- Package 3 - $1,995 per person 7 nights 6 day
Included in the Lake Huites Lodge Package:
- Round-trip transfers from airport to the lodge
- Daily maid service
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Beverages while fishing
- Three, four or six days guided fishing (2 anglers per boat)
- Mexican fishing License
- Margaritas, beer, soft drinks and filtered water
Not included in the Lake Huites Lodge Package:
- Airfare to Los Mochis, Mexico
- Lake Huites Foundation Membership $20.00
- Gratuities to guide and camp staff
- Gifts or items of a personal nature
Travel Logistics to Lake Huites Lodge:
The majority of the anglers travel to Tucson, Arizona and then take the AeroCalifornia flight to Los Mochis, Mexico. Upon arrival in Los Mochis anglers will then be greeted and transported to the lodge. This is a 3 hour trip with the last hour on unpaved roads. We can arrange private air charters upon request from several U.S. cities that land with in 35 minutes to the lodge.
Weather at Lake Huites Lodge
The evenings and morning hours are cool because of the cool crisp mountain air of the Sierra Madre Mountains. As the day progresses, it typically heats up to between 84 to 90 degrees. Occasional showers do occur, so a rain-suit is a must.
For more information or to book this package please call toll-free (877) 858-3481 or fill out our contact form.