What: Dove Hunt or Combo (Duck, Goose, Sandhill Crane, Dove, Chukar and/or Pheasant) Package. ALL very reasonably priced.
Where: Chihuahua, Mexico
Lodging: The most relaxing, tranquil hunting lodge we have ever seen.
Here is what our hunters average:
- November 3 – March 12: Duck, Geese and Sandhill Crane
- October 15 – March 12: Mourning and White Wing Dove
- 25-35 Ducks per person, per day
- 8-9 Geese – Snows/Specks, per day
- 60-80+ Dove, per day, both White Wing / Mourning Dove
- Both species are abundant from Oct 1st until the first week of Dec, then it is mostly Mourning Dove.
You will take a flight into the Chihuahua Airport and we will meet you at the gate. After checking in your guns, we will transfer you the 1.5 hours to the Ranch, located at the base of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Chihuahua is a very clean and safe city to visit, compared to other states in Mexico. The lodge accommodations include an open bar, large dining and game room, steam/exercise and Jacuzzi room, (12) double rooms w/cable television, great personal service from the owner and some pretty unbelievable home cooking.
The hunting takes place over small ponds or flooded cornfields, and only with the best decoys and Final Approach blinds. This package is also great for the non-hunter. We have numerous outdoor activities – call for details.
- Combo Pricing - You Choose(Duck, Goose, Sandhill Crane, Dove, Chukar and Pheasant)
- $1,080 3-Night / 2-FULL Hunting Days
- $1,620 4-Night / 3-FULL Hunting Days
- Pheasant & Chuckar - Add $8.00 / Bird
- It is YOUR CHOICE as to species that is hunted.
- An extra night, with full hunting day, is $540.
Prices include lodging, meals, ground tranportation afield and airport transit, hunting license, hunts, bird cleaning and packaging, and beverages including sodas, bottled water, local liquors, wine and beer.
- All prices based on Double Occupancy. For single rooms (if available), add $150 to the above prices.
- The non-hunter rate is $200/day. Massages or Facials are also available at the ranch.
- NOT Included are shells ($15.00/box), gun permits ($120/gun), airfare and tips (we recommend 10-15%). All we need is a copy of your passport and gun specifications to have your permits ready for you.
- OPTIONAL are tours, gun rental ($30/day) or personal services.
- You may bring back 25 ducks, 50 dove and 9 geese.
- You can bring your dog on this trip. Ask us about the price of our Van Shuttle Service from El Paso.